Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro + Garrett makes a Golden Day

Minas man

:canadaflag:I went to my local Tesoro dealer in late winter to order a 5.75 coil but ended up buying a Garrett Pin-pointer pro and now I don't know how I managed with out it. Bought a Vaquero a year ago last February for my first detector and had a year of learning the sounds and controls and I must say that forum members have played a big part in my education.
The ground thawed out this past weekend and I tried out my new pin-pointer tool and Wow! In the past year I dug a lot of deep holes and had no recovery or only recovering one target and filling in hole knowing that there are other targets down there but not willing to destroy more lawn. Well those days are gone and on my third target I pulled 6 coins from one hole and 2 were silver.I was so confident that I went out after dark with my son and we recovered coins until our fingers went numb. The next day I hunted for another few hours and then felt the detector wasn't acting predictable so marked the spot and walked back to the car for a new battery and then I was back in the game and the second faint target that I dug was a mans 10k gold ring my first. I also dug my oldest coin to date a 1800's Nova Scotia penny.
To sum up I would highly recommend the Garrett pro pin-pointer to all you newbie's as it is the perfect companion to your Tesoro.
Now I realy am the " Minas Man"

Minas Man

Vaquero and Garrett Pro-Pointer

Today I bought a new Vaquero, all I need now is the garret pin pointer. Congrats on the gold:clapping:

I just can't imagine metal detecting without a Garrett Pro Pointer.

Great going on your finds.:beers:

I want gold and silver!!!! :detecting:

I agree,,, it's a must

nice finds, I bought the pro pointer about 4 months ago and it has done a good job on speeding up my recovery time.