Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Golden Hunt

Woodchuck

[attachment 270812 101_16701077x607.jpg]Had my eye on the Golden for awhile,was all set to get one when they stop production on them. Recently I was able to get my hands on a nice one thanks to Larry of NWI Detectors. The Golden I got has the old tones.Well I took it out today on its maiden voyage,and was running it with disc just below nickel ,sens at 12 o clock and threshold at about 1 o clock..Had the notch on narrow, i dug several pennies,1 quarter,and several crushed bottle caps.and then picked up this a nice little dolphin ring with a pink little stone.It was all mangled but I was able to straighten it.My first ring with my new to me Golden

Nice going on the ring ! Would take that as a sign of things to come if it were me.
Hope you get many more !

larry is a great guy , and it looks like that golden is pulling out the good stuff,