Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Models

sddavid

Question for those more knowledgable than me.....I have a Tesoro Golden uMax I bought some time back and never really used. According to the serial number it has the improved tone setup. My question is-----What Tesoro model presently mfg. would be close to the Golden uMax in performance? Thanks for any input :)

The Golden micromax is pretty unique among the Tesoros. Nothing else has the multi-tone ID. They have made a few two-tone models. It none are current production, although I think there is still a two-tone model made for the European market, it not sure.

Thanks hiho.................

hihosilver said:
The Golden micromax is pretty unique among the Tesoros. Nothing else has the multi-tone ID. They have made a few two-tone models. It none are current production, although I think there is still a two-tone model made for the European market, it not sure.

Euro Sabre

Close don't cut it you have a fantastic unit. If you don't have the drive or dedication to learn it, well your destined for a closet full of dust bunnies. Dust it off and give it a chance and one fine unit. Just saying---John

Thanks all. It is dusted and ready to go!

Multi tone? Last I checked, my Cortes had nine..lol

YAHOO lots of luck. Take some witness pieces with you-rusty nail, nickel, silver dime,gold nugget or old scrap gold ring. Now your ready to learn as try the first disc modes out then notch. Run disc up till your target disappears-nickel then back down till a GOOD double hit both ways. Then turn on notch and do the same with gold/silver and the fun has begun as accept/reject rocks when done properly as one circuit feeds results to the other and keep it as sensitive as possible to maintain stable signals-enjoy and you will-low and slow and she'll reward you-John

I just got one awhile back and it is churning out the finds all ready. Posted a Old Token above I found on My second hunt. The place I found it was pounded as not another signal even, But the Golden found it. They didn't make many New Tones so hold on to it