Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Sand Shark Rescues College Student!

Terry Soloman

The call came in at 9:41am, from a good buddy. His 20-year-old daughter and some friends had cut through the golf course and field behind their home last night to attend a house party, and she somehow lost her new cell phone. Hunting parties of 10-12 kids had been out since first light (I guess a college girl's cell phone is pretty important!), searching the tall grass and the rough on the edges of the course with no luck. My bud knows I'm a gold prospector and beach hunter, and asked if one of my detectors might be able to find the phone. I was on the case! Ten-minutes of swinging in the grass with 20-year-old girls and - BINGO! My very first Cell Phone Recovery! The smile on my friend's face, his wife and daughters' - paid for my new Sand Shark three-times over today (and the hugs and kisses from all the coeds was a treat to!). Sometimes life is Sweet!

good job :clapping:

Terry, good for you.....congratulations on finding it................and yes young people lives revolve around their phones :lol:

HaRM

That's how you want to find cell phones! Congrats on the feel good factor of the deed!! Most of the ones I find have been completely destroyed in the water.

good job buddy ,,,,, bet that did feel good !!!!

Thank you so much everyone! No matter what I find with that Sand Shark from here on in, as far as I'm concerned, it paid for itself yesterday. There is no greater treasure in this life than making someone else happy. - T