Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Silver Sabre 11 control box covers................

Mega

Require some help please regarding the control box covers for Silver Sabre 11 as i am trying to locate one for my trusted old friend that i have had for years,being a old model they dont make them as far as i can see anymore,so do other models within the Tesoro brand name fit the Silver Sabre 11 as the B1 and B3 and possible other models look very similar design wise and use a similar housing,if they do then it widens my choice as alot of users still cherish the old B1 and B3 as they had been at one time the top machine to use over here in the UK and folks who do own them just dont sell them as they are deadly on silver hammered coins

I dont want to just buy a control cover from one of the other models if it does not fit,so can any one advice me if other models the covers fit please.

many thanks

Are you handy? You could go to Harbor Freight or some other cheap tools supply and buy a sheet metal brake and some sheet metal and make your own. Really shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming. But I would do it in a heartbeat, especially if you can't find a replacement.

Here's a link: Harbor Freight 18" Sheet Metal Brake

Lightstryder said:
Are you handy? You could go to Harbor Freight or some other cheap tools supply and buy a sheet metal brake and some sheet metal and make your own. Really shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming. But I would do it in a heartbeat, especially if you can't find a replacement.

Here's a link: Harbor Freight 18" Sheet Metal Brake

Thanks for taking the time to reply,i am looking for a control box cover that goes over the control box to protect it from mud and dirt etc,not really sure what the product is in the link but it looks interesting non the less :rofl:

As i am based in the UK it would take me a fair amount of time to get to a local branch of Harbor Freight,but once again many thanks for your reply.

Well, my excuse is I haven't had my coffee yet :heh: My mistake. Well then why don't you get on your sewing machine and make one LOL. Good luck, sorry about that misunderstanding.

There's a dealer over in the UK that I got mine from,it's called ProTector seen him on ebay.The cover was not made specificaly for the SS II but it does fit well.