Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Silver Umax and the mighty Merc

Dave0

I got out over this pas weekend at a park that I had hit hard in the past. Took along the Silver Umax with the 11x8 RSD coil. Ground was like concrete bu did score this 1943 Merc still in the clump.:tesoro: :detecting:

Barry C from mass said:
Great Find

Thanks. I had hit it with an Explorer se pro many times. It was straight on edge.

Congrats, any day with a silver coin coin is a good day.

Keep chipping away at the dry ground.

Ron in WV

WV62 said:
Congrats, any day with a silver coin coin is a good day.

Keep chipping away at the dry ground.

Ron in WV

Hopeful for some rain soon. Soften up that ground.

I just bought a new RSD coil for my Silver µmax but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Air tests seemed to get very good depth on a clad dime.
I would like to hear your thoughts on this coil on the Silver...Thanks.

joe dirt_1 said:
I just bought a new RSD coil for my Silver µmax but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Air tests seemed to get very good depth on a clad dime.
I would like to hear your thoughts on this coil on the Silver...Thanks.

It does better in my opinion than the stock 8" brown coil. It's definitely different and gives a little more depth. Separates targets excellent. That silver dime was I'm guessing 4-5 inches down straight on edge.