Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Silver Umax

DigginDoc

Broke a disc/all metal switch off my old Eldorado. Was stuck in all metal so it worked well at the Penticton BC hunt Saturday. I was going to buy another Tesoro before sending this one in for repair. Good news because I found the right token and won a Silver umax.:clapping: The Eldorado goes out this week and hunting with the Silver begins. Have to read up on this one also. HH to all.
Cheers
Doc

Congratulations! I had to buy mine.... now where are those tokens..... hmmmmmmm:bouncy:

wow very cool!! The Silver is an awesome machine, it should keep you entertained until you get the El Dorado back

That'll make a good combination. A quick turn on and go detector with a manual ground balance machine at hand, when needed as well.
BB

The Silver will take you all of about 2 minutes to learn as both detectors are from the uMax line. I would bet that if you have fairly mild ground you will find the Silver to be just about as deep. She's a coin vacuum!

I am new to metal detecting, and so far I love my Silver. No great finds but I love the thing.

The disc switch broke off the machine and it was stuck in all metal. After that, I sent it in for repair.
Cheers
Doc

I am glad luck smiled on you in finding the silver Umax token. It will make it a little less painful to send in an old friend for repairs with your newest companion. I love my Eldorado Umax, but I am thinking that I need to add a vaquero or a Tejon to the mix to get a little more depth than my Umax machines I currently own. I would get a silver Umax, but my grind requires a manual ground balance machine. I own a compadre and still find the goodies, but I know that my soil requires ground balance to get some real depth. I wish all the best with your new machine.

The Siver µMax will earns its keep and is really super fun to use. Nice going on finding the token to get a free one.:thumbup:

tabman

that sounds like divine providence