Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Super Duper Detector....LOOK...

That was my special mod machine I devised back in 2005 while living in Georgia.
You just can't buy one, and I don't know what ever happened to it after I sold it.

Here's a couple pictures of the finds from a schoolyard back then. The ring was 14Kt.

You have to dig pulltabs to find gold rings.

sven its about time you get into making a metal detector brand yourself. you have a very good understanding of what a detectorist likes.

Sven said:
You just can't buy one, and I don't know what ever happened to it after I sold it.

Here's a couple pictures of the finds from a schoolyard back then. The ring was 14Kt.

You need to start your own Design and call it ""Svensoro"" and I will buy the first one off the line to play with that is an awesome Modification there

BarryL said:
Sven said:

You need to start your own Design and call it ""Svensoro"" and I will buy the first one off the line to play with that is an awesome Modification there

Svensoro.............What An Awesome Name......Apply For A Pantent On That Name And A Dot Com Web Site.............

Sven is very talented when it comes to electronics.

tabman

LOL. Svensoro..................catchy name.

Have more up my sleeve....................
My latest ceature pictured, the only thing in common with a Tesoro, is it feels lightweight like a Umax.

By the way, next week will be the first get together of Classic and New Tesoro detector owners at the Drive-in Hot Dog Stand on Route 66.
Bring your rig to show off and talk about.