Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro tiger shark

Snagglepuss

I want to get into water hunting freshwater of the great lakes after trading all the reviews I bought a Excalibur II 1000 and called Tesoro asking when they were going to start making the tiger shark again for a backup unit and they responded they were sure when production would start but told me a dealer in IL. had a new one left so I called and ordered it.Must be some kind of karma that the unit has been out of production for 2 years and I'm lucky enough to find a brand new one can't wait to try the tiger shark out!!!!!

Saw a post on the Tesoro co website forum that said they are going to be selling the water detectors again sometime in the next couple of months (don't remember the month mentioned) except now the coils are supposed to be hard wired to the unit. Jimmie

I've had my Tiger Shark with the 8" coil since 2001. I like the 8" coil so much that having a hardwired 8 incher on the new Tiger Shark would not bother me. That 8"coil, for me, is a perfect size, good coverage and depth, plus it handles the trashy areas well. my two zincs