Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Toltec 2

C.J.M.

Have a nice Toltec 2 detector however no manual detector, came with two cables problem is I connected the coil to control box the screen box has two other female and male plugs .What else needs to be connected?

NoI familiar with that detector, but would say the coil cable connects to the ID meter and the other cable on the meter box connect to the control box.
At least that is the way my Sovereign was.
You can find the manual online also.

Have a nice Toltec 2 detector however no manual detector, came with two cables problem is I connected the coil to control box the screen box has two other female and male plugs .What else needs to be connected?
Yep,I switch the cables the one going to the control box from the coil went to the screen door on right side the other wire from the control box to the left side of the screen box.Also problem with the battery door its stuck real bad.Some tesoro's have the same problems on the 9 volt.So have broken easy so have to try something else?T his detector is in great shape its a 8.5 out of a 10 and works perfect its a real closet queen.

Yep,I switch the cables the one going to the control box from the coil went to the screen door on right side the other wire from the control box to the left side of the screen box.Also problem with the battery door its stuck real bad.Some tesoro's have the same problems on the 9 volt.So have broken easy so have to try something else?T his detector is in great shape its a 8.5 out of a 10 and works perfect its a real closet queen.
Well ,I got it put together and works perfect however the cables too long for me I guess why the control box has a BELT CLIP on the bottom it only weight 2.3lbs and can run with or with out the screen box. looks like it can be used in water hunting. Cables to long for me so guys its for SALE will take $ 182.00 shipped.

Attachments

• P6250624.JPG
    P6250624.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 121
  • P6250617.JPG
    P6250617.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 122
  • P6250620.JPG
    P6250620.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 117
  • P6250626.JPG
    P6250626.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 126
  • P6260630.JPG
    P6260630.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 124
  • P6250623.JPG
    P6250623.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 148
  • P6250618.JPG
    P6250618.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 181
Well ,I got it put together and works perfect however the cables too long for me I guess why the control box has a BELT CLIP on the bottom it only weight 2.3lbs and can run with or with out the screen box. looks like it can be used in water hunting. Cables to long for me so guys its for SALE will take $ 182.00 shipped.
Hello, Do you still have them toltec 2 ? I will buy it if you do

My old Tesoro works jut fine. Can;t remember the model but at 2;2 Lbs it was lighter than my Garret so could run it longer.