Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Toltec II

KOOL!..nice meter!

(h.h!)
j.t.

Howdy southon37............

I still have a Toltec ll I bought new in 1994.I have been through a lot of different machines and have not found one that is better.I love mine,it has probably at least three thousand hours of use and is still my go to detector.I paid $500 for mine new,and have found lots of silver and gold rings with it.You got a bargain at $30.Mine had a battery issue several years back,I just sent it in to Tesoro and they fixed it withinin two weeks.They would fix your machine too if you sent it to them,as they dont have records of machines that old.If you have any questions on techniques and operating proceedures on this model,I will be happy to oblige.HH...............Hombre

Hello,Hombre
I do have some issues with it. When I flip into all metal mode the M/D goes ballistic on the buzzer, I was just wondering if if may be the cables?

southon.......

sounds like your threashold is set too high,I run mine at about one oclock..............hope that helps........oh dont forget to look at your manual.......plus if you don't have a manual tesoro will send you one for free.HH..................Hombre

Theres A Toltec II On Ebay Right Now Think its over 30 bucks with 9 days to go, You wouldnt wanna sell that one huh ??????