Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro v. Deeptech machines?

abcoin

One of the machines in my lineup is a Vaquero. I love the analog setup. It makes detecting simpler and more fun, but you can still punch deep and find what others have missed.

I'm considering picking up a Deeptech machine to see how it performs compared to the Vaq. With Tesoro long gone, it seems like Deeptech is the main option now for anything analog/screenless/etc.

My question is for any Tesoro users who have also used a Deeptech machine: Are the Deeptech machines as good as equivalent Tesoros? I realize an apples-to-apples comparison is tough when it comes to features. But do the Deeptech machines have the same level of nuanced audio as the Tesoros? Do the Deeptech machines do anything that the Tesoros can't?

I had a vista x , and it was a great machine. I didn't feel as though I gained much over the vaquero, and the vista was going more towards modern tek vs the old true spirit of beep n dig tesoro . And the weight was definitely a huge difference,and batteries too when comparing a vaquero to a vista... My advice,keep your vaquero

I had a vista x , and it was a great machine. I didn't feel as though I gained much over the vaquero, and the vista was going more towards modern tek vs the old true spirit of beep n dig tesoro . And the weight was definitely a huge difference,and batteries too when comparing a vaquero to a vista... My advice,keep your vaquero

The prospect of using 8 AAs instead of a single 9V definitely doesn't appeal to me. The only machine I've used that took that many batteries was a Garrett GTI 1500, which is a dinosaur by today's standards!

Can’t much about the Deeptech detectors since I have never had or tried one, but I also have a Vaquero with the stock coil, and both of the 5.75” coils.
As far as beep dig detectors, I love it… very light, only uses 1 9v battery, and performs great.. like someone stated, you may regret it if you get rid of it for something else.

Can’t much about the Deeptech detectors since I have never had or tried one, but I also have a Vaquero with the stock coil, and both of the 5.75” coils.
As far as beep dig detectors, I love it… very light, only uses 1 9v battery, and performs great.. like someone stated, you may regret it if you get rid of it for something else.
Definitely not getting rid of the Vaq, just wondering if it's worth picking up a Deeptech to try it out or not.

You cant go wrong with DeepTech, There Deeper then Terso and better in high Iron Sites. Many think DeepTech are same as Tesoro since both dont have meters ect they Not !! DeepTech are 'Super Hybrid . The Vista-X is by far best in there lineup .

You cant go wrong with DeepTech, There Deeper then Terso and better in high Iron Sites. Many think DeepTech are same as Tesoro since both dont have meters ect they Not !! DeepTech are 'Super Hybrid . The Vista-X is by far best in there lineup .
I would have to see that in iron.
I have many top machines.
And non of them beat the Tesoros in nails an iron.

I would have to see that in iron.
I have many top machines.
And non of them beat the Tesoros in nails an iron.
Tesoro's where Top hunting Iron Sites when first came can out with Silent Search Disc Mode in 1980s , The only Negative was when used hunting Terso when if had one good Target in iron over 10 inch mark Plus it could miss . I hunted over 50 plus years and used many top machines when came out over the years. including tersora . The DeepTech are have the ability to get super deep targets with worse iron and even hot rock and get nice high tone over 12 inch mark . DeepTech dont spend lot $$$ BS on adds vs Bigger Brands . In my option DeepTech's are the most underrated Deep Seekers Machines in market today cost 1/2 price other Top Line Macines. It looking to find Super Deep Targets in hard hit sites you be please with DeepTech ! I been very successful in past 5 years using DeepTech work other top brands in same sites and made many great finds missed by others . You dont need fancy , gimmick /setting or meters. To find that deep Targets, In fact many today machines with many settings slow down process signal on deep target and miss deeper Targets and either walk over them or give false reading on meters as iron . Any machine in today market can find coins , relics size objects up 8-9 inch once go deeper than 12 inch plus market you need total another ball park to hit depth . I have found DeepTech is one few machines that hit and punch below 12 inch mark and to find that last good deep coin, relic in hard hit sites