Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Vaquero on its way

cz6aBill

Got a good deal on a Vaquero so i thought id give one a try. From everything iv read on this forum sounds like a good machine. Been a long time sence iv used a machine without a meter can't wait to give it a try. With batteries being so expensive i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good rechargeable to use in the Vaq. Thanks and HH

cz6aBill said:
Got a good deal on a Vaquero so i thought id give one a try. From everything iv read on this forum sounds like a good machine. Been a long time sence iv used a machine without a meter can't wait to give it a try. With batteries being so expensive i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good rechargeable to use in the Vaq. Thanks and HH

Take the V out at night and think like a bat. You doaneed no steenking meeters mang!
I tried out the Maximal Power Li-Ion and liked it enough to buy 2 more. You can get them for $8.99 free shipping on ebay. I still haven't been able to figure the average run time, but I still get about 5-6 beeps after a 5hr hunt. Once all 3 are "broken in" I'll do a review on this battery. I think it's a winner for value. Claims to be 550mAh. I'll be testing all 3 of mine to see if the 550mAh is a true statement.