Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Warranty

swankey24

I have a Tesoro conquistador and I have almost wore it out. The cushion grip is worn out and the springs in the rod are almost worn out also. Do they cover this kind of stuff?

That would be like a car manufacturer warrantying the floor mats and seat covers.:cool: But maybe it would help to give Heidi a call. She could help you out!

J.

For some reason I wear out the hand grip on my machines. While I was having a little tuneup on mine I asked if they had a replacement for the grip. Sent me one no problem. Tesoro is such a great Co.

Hi,

If you would like to receive the hand grip and two spring clips, just send me an email with your request and mailing information. I will send the parts at no charge.

Thank you,

Heidi
Customer Service
Tesoro Electronics
heidi@tesoro.com

I guess that I stand corrected!!! This is one case in which it is good to be wrong! Viva la Tesoro!!

J.

been toying with the idea of a water machine..but since seeing this post about the replacement parts at no charge guess I have to reevaluate which machine to purchase.....tesoro sounds mighty good..thanks for this heads up.HH

There is no charge for a tuneup. Feel free to visit our website and review our shipping instructions, http://www.tesoro.com/ShipInst.html.

Happy Hunting!

Heidi
Customer Service
Tesoro Electronics

I totally agree! Not only an outstanding lifetime warranty, but an excellent staff of folks who "get it done" in a timely manner and do not charge for return shipping. Hats off to Tesoro :) David @ Dixie