Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Warranty

swankey24

Hiedi I will be sending in my Conquistador to have it serviced this week. I need to know what do I need to include with it.

Here are the shipping instructions:

Be sure to send, at a minimum, both the coil with its cable and the electronics control housing attached to the upper pole/armrest assembly.

Include a note to the repair department describing the problems you are experiencing and under what circumstances. Details such as what mode, what setting, conditions, etc., are always helpful to the technicians, especially if the problem is of an intermittent nature.

Include your physical address (No P.O. Boxes), as we will return the unit to you by UPS (contiguous states only; HI, AK and Canada will be shipped via the US Post Office). Tesoro pays for the return shipment if within the US and Canada. If you are located outside the US and Canada, we will ship via Global Express Mail, and you will be responsible for shipping costs, customs and/or duties.

Include a daytime phone number in case our technician needs to speak with you.

Send to:
Tesoro Electronics, Inc.
ATTN: Service Dept.
715 White Spar Road
Prescott, AZ 86303

Thank you,

Heidi
Customer Service