Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Website

Yes I just checked the site and it was down. Must be some updated material coming.

The site has the hiccups (so to speak0 every now and then.
HH
BB

Hi Swingit !

You must be lucky..........I registered on The Official Tesoro Forum this past week and had all kinds of trouble during the process.
Then tried to Log In earlier tonight with no success. I entered my username and password, then checked the "Remember me on each visit" square and clicked-on the Log In button. Then the website program gave me an error message saying I had used the wrong password and sent me back to the Log In page again. I repeated the Log In process several more times, being careful, as I usually am, to type correctly, but to no avail. Around midnight tonight I tried to log In again, thinking that, with the passage of time, Log In might now work, however, no luck. So I used the "forgot your password" feature and received an E-mail right away from the website auto-response program, giving me a temporary password for Log In.........it worked ! But this is a temporary fix and since Tesoro doesn't answer E-mails (I'm still waiting an answer to my E-mail of June 21, 2009 to bbs@tesoro.com) looks like we have two options to get answers in a timely fashion, i.e. call the Tesoro factory or use a website forum such as this one. Rather than go through the torture of trying to Log In on The Official Tesoro Forum, it will be easier for me to use www.findmall.com in the future. :goodnight:

I just got off the site and it worked fine. I just have to log in twice each time before it works.

Gary

Thanks everyone for the help and encouragement.

I decided not to give up on The Official Tesoro Forum and have made several more attempts to Log-In, but still no luck.

I've encountered "Image verification incorrect" and other error messages having to do with my password not matching my user name, invalid password, etc..
I'm about to go :wacko:. I've used the "Have you forgotten your Log-In information ?" option on the Log-In page and am now up to my third temporary password and still no luck.........I just keep getting error messages ! Grrrrrrrrr !

Attached is a copy of my second E-mail to bbs@tesoro.com, asking for help. So far, no reply. If this brings no results soon, I'll give Tesoro a phone call.

Todd

Same here. My e-mail has not been verified in 3 days. My only consolation is that the site is inferior in info anyway.