Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesorokidd first gold ring :clapping:

tomtomnc

I can't tell you guys how proud I am of The Tesorokidd. He sent me a email and a picture of this happy young man sporting his recovered ring. I don't know the details of the hunt but the smile on this young man face says it all. Kudos to you Tesorokidd on your good deed and first gold ring find.:clapping:

:clap: Tesorokidd, it looks like you made that man VERY happy.

Tesorokidd here I had fun finding the gold nuddet ring. I drove about one hour to get to Wake Forest N C. has wife gave it to him 4 years ago for x mas.He did not know where he lost in the front yard or the back yard he was on a job site I Iooked for 2 hours i then ask if was near the pine staw on the side of the home and he said yes so I started looking there with in 5 min . I found my first gold ring I was just as happy as he was I just beaing end to end. I thank God that I found it. Have a Bless day tesorokidd