Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Test drove a Time Ranger !

dougmoore34

If I thought I wanted a Time Ranger before I was Wrong! Now I must have one! For the ease of use and money spent it is by far the sweetest detector I have ever touched. Sure BH could add another bell or whistle and double its price [like the others have done, but why?]. Instead its affordable and performs like a champion. I tested it against a DFX. And when it didn't beat the DFX It did everything the store owner could manage with his DFX. All I can say is it was so easy to use and it performs like the expensive detectors at half the price. A TR will be my next purchase.

I have recently purchased a TimeRanger,it should be here in a week or so,...hope i"m as happy with it as you are...HappyHunting...ikandigit.

ikandigit,
I was just impressed with the TR. While the store owner was busy shifting through his custom programs I was pulling my second coin from the ground. By the time he had settled in for his search i was 3 coins up on him [trash kept him in pop tabs and beaver tails]. By the way I told him at the start if he could prove the DFX was better than the TR I would buy it from him [we had 5 minutes]. My search time was at least twice as fast as with my Discovery 2200. And the TR is so much better at target IDing that it makes me sick. You are so lucky! I want one bad.

I perchased my TimeRanger for $350.00,it comes complete with all three coils,..The previous{one owner} purchased the optional 10inch coil!!!,it also comes with a new carrybag{NIB],and brand new headphones{NIB},...Not a bad deal for all incl. items!!!!!!!!!!.The unit only has a hanful of hours on it,,just like new cond.....according to the pics...I should recieve it on or about the 7th of dec...cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

[quote dougmoore34]If I thought I wanted a Time Ranger before I was Wrong! Now I must have one! For the ease of use and money spent it is by far the sweetest detector I have ever touched. Sure BH could add another bell or whistle and double its price [like the others have done, but why?]. Instead its affordable and performs like a champion. I tested it against a DFX. And when it didn't beat the DFX It did everything the store owner could manage with his DFX. All I can say is it was so easy to use and it performs like the expensive detectors at half the price. A TR will be my next purchase.[/quote]

you will like your TR. enjoy