Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TEST RUN ON THE NEW 10 X 12 S.E.F. COIL !!! WOW !!

GOLDDIGGER

Hard ground was not a problem for this new coil !!! It was for my OLD stock coil though !
I started out this morning at 6:30 A.M. with a little dew on the ground and I thought that would be a problem with the new coil so I left my stock coil on for the first 30 min or so ! I had only found 1 bullet by then and was shure there should have been a lot more there in that area !
I changed over to the NEW 10 X 12 S.E.F. coil and the first signal I hit was a SOLID DEEP HIGH tone that I thought was going to be at least a DEEP clad Quarter , that ended up being the at least 8 inch deep pocket knife !
Then I really started slowing down ! OUT POPPED THE GOODIES !!
The coil does a GREAT job even in BONE DRY GROUND!!!
I could not believe how SOLID the hit's where ! Even the buttons hit Kind of Good BUT they where the ones that where the least of the DEEP hits as far as How Solid they where !
All of the Targets where DEAD on as far as PIN-POINTING Location , VERY NICE !!!!
I can not wait to hit some WET ground Later this week Just to see How DEEP this thing will GO on the WET Soil !
Here is the stuff I did in about 5 hours this Morning in the Dry stuff !
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER) J.W.

Yes they are doing some new construction in town here and it looks like abot 75 to 80 acres of ground they are going to open up!
This should be fun for a while !
Man I hope we get some rain this week shure wouold help some of the deeper stuff ring out!
Keep in touch! Jim

Would someone tell me more about this particular coil; who makes it; where to buy it; and will it really out perform the 10.5" stock double D coil on my XS in depth penetration ? I've found dimes @ 10-12 ". Can it really beat that ???