Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Test.

Equinox 800 will move at the speed that it demands! It is moving as I had expected! A metal detector that is in the times of the computer age! Before the end of the year many will be forced to keep up with it! And, they can! I believe they will come out with solar powered! Why not?

I believe they will come out with GPS! Why not? The computer on the metal detector will connect to the GPS for ground balance? ? ? The Equinox 800 has set the stage for the bar of technology in metal detectors. Some metal detectorists use the internet to locate areas to hunt. This could be also utilized in the metal detector. The Equinox 800 has much to be desired! And, it is all in one package that many have possessed for some time, i.e., the ability to scan multiple frequencies/kHz simultaneous. And, in the ability all its' own! It is Dummy Proof opposed to having an arduous learning curve!

#1Leatherneck said:
Equinox 800 will move at the speed that it demands! It is moving as I had expected! A metal detector that is in the times of the computer age! Before the end of the year many will be forced to keep up with it! And, they can! I believe they will come out with solar powered! Why not?

I believe they will come out with GPS! Why not? The computer on the metal detector will connect to the GPS for ground balance? ? ? The Equinox 800 has set the stage for the bar of technology in metal detectors. Some metal detectorists use the internet to locate areas to hunt. This could be also utilized in the metal detector. The Equinox 800 has much to be desired! And, it is all in one package that many have possessed for some time, i.e., the ability to scan multiple frequencies/kHz simultaneous. And, in the ability all its' own! It is Dummy Proof opposed to having an arduous learning curve!

Leatherneck,

While you're looking in your crystal ball, can you check and see if there are still a long line of people waiting to get their original equinox 800? :confused:

Rich (Utah)

lol, in the near future I intend to purchase a Minelab Equinox 800 myself! However, in the interim (awaiting availability) there may be others that are comparable to the technology? ? ? Many, are like myself, and you, mostly concerned about availability! What is on the horizon with metal detectors? I have only been in the hobby for a very short time. Most likely there will be advanced technology before there are much available!

Another concern coming in from the 'crystal ball' is that before the availability is the possibility that those fortunate enough to have already received theirs is that if I do not purchase one for myself they will find all the treasure before I have the opportunity! ! ! lol

The Equinox 800 is awesome!

Presently, I am 'stuck' with a metal detector that cost almost twice what the Equinox 800 does, (lol) and I will learn it!

So, what do I do? Most likely, like everyone else is doing! Scrambling to locate one! lol lol