Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tested my jewelry program this weekend

Ism

Went to a HUGE local multi-sports field that gets replenished often (like a beach).
It has been so dry that I stayed away even though they have a sprinkler system and irrigate often.
Thursday and Friday it rained so I decided to hit it and test the program. Here's the results minus about $3 more dollars in clad that I didn't get around to sifting and cleaning.
Believe me I dug a lot of trash and didn't dig anything below 35 but I quit that shortly and only dug anything above 40. It was mostly foil under 50, the diamond ring came in at 43 the other gold was 66 I think
18KHz freq.

1 sterling earring
2 silver rings
2 gold rings ...One with 2 ruby's and 1 small diamond the other with 29 Small diamonds. I don't know if they are called diamond chips as they are all cut diamonds.
About $10 in change

I think I like this program.

Terry, maybe changed one digit or two but basically locked with solid tone. I get the same general ID on crumpled pieces of can slaw and folded aluminum juice seals so I was lucky to dig it as the 3rd target of the hunt Sunday. I'm sure I missed a couple earrings and maybe chains but I had to reduce the targets to 40 and above with solid tone or I would have never gotten anywhere.

Ray, Program as follows.
======================
disc 5 (3 tone) mid tone 5-80
Sense 85 (tx 2)
Freq 18KHz
Iron vol -0
Reactivity 4 (silencer 1)
Audio Resp -04 (overload 1)
Notch 00-00
======================

It was a quick setup but worked very well.
ID's were solid on coins to the full detection depth. I got a couple pennies and dimes at the 7 inch mark (not including grass) with solid ID's even though the audio was faint.
I didn't want to miss any potential silver so I dug them. But mostly I only dug solid hits (up to 4 inches).

hy,

Just one question

For which reason, you push the iron volume at 0 ?

at my sens is not a good idee

when you work with the 3 or better 4 tone and the reactivity at 4/5, the iron sound (vol at 1 or 2) is your allied

and congratulations for your hunt

My english is bad, i know...

This is just what I want to see. I used the 18 khz on my hunt Sunday morning. It should find the goods for sure. What was pretty cool was this place has been hunted to death with the ETrac and the Xterra's. Lot's of stuff they just totally ignored in the ground in the gold range, good lord a lot! Thank's for this post and thanks for the pm the other day.

Disco, Thank you for the reminder. I am only digging solid target signals where iron isn't a problem but wanted high/low conductor tone for faster decision making in my ears.
I ended up with just a little under $18 in change for 6-7 hrs of hunting. I hammered this particular location last year (or so I thought).

Wow that's some spot!
Congrats!