Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tested Silver Sabre uMax Mod

Bleaver

I found time today to test the modified Silver Sabre uMax. I set the stock discrimination to just break up on round drink foil tops. Each target that made it past foil was categorized using the two preset discrimination points.

I hunted a school for about 1

n/t

n/t

exelent results, thanks for showing us , at least i got to read it .

I wish that as was gifted at doing mods. I'd do all kinds of stuff.

tabman

I'd never say I was gifted doing mods. It took me 2 tries, and several months of studying to do this mod. I'm really happy with it and for me its more effective than a metered machine. I'm basically setting notches and digging everything that sounds off. Thanks for the kind words too.

This is the direction that the Tejon needs to take. I would buy one of these in a heart beat.

I returned home on the 24th after being out of town for 3 weeks. I managed to find a o couple hours free to hunt with the modified Silver Sabre uMax and am happy to report I found two pieces of gold at the local park. I was using 5

Gold is gold! It looks like your mod is paying off. Tesoro should take note.

I wish I had one with 3 separate discrimination knobs on the faceplate so I could easily change the discrimination of each one.

tabman

Bleaver said:
The previous post of this detector was deleted by admin. I think it was because I mentioned a competitor. If that is the reason maybe this post will last longer than 2 days.

I think your previous post was moved to the modification forum. http://www.findmall.com/read.php?22,1965277

maybe tesoro should make detectors like , have it your way , you could order the compadre ED 180 add the alternate disc, and ground balance and put a speaker volume knob and trigger, and they would add the price and make it for you for me i would order the compadre, with the 7" DD a 10 turn GB and gain knob and a trigger for going into all metal , I marble at your modes and you have demonstrated they are very economic and usefull