Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Testing units & coils at this sweet cellar hole:detecting:

Bill Ladd

I have some time off from work & I finally have some time to test & film. I hope to start shooting a C$ video too in the coming days.
I been working this 1700's cellar hole with several different detectors & coils. This is a really intact cellar, & though I've hunted it for years it always produces another goodie or 2 when I test new units/coils. I first hunted it with a CZ-6 back in the day when it was virgin. It produced some sweet large cents & British coppers then.....
Well those, big, easy targets are long gone, but small items like cuff buttons & hopefully some smaller coins remain. Like most cellar holes there's a carpet of square nails around the foundation itself. This makes it fun to see how new units handle iron. So far, I still like the T2 best in the nails......I'm anxious to try the small DD coil here as I know there's more goodies masked. It's a very remote cellar hole & I'm thinking of doing a camp out here this summer. That would be so cool.....digging here all weekend (& I still have to find the bottle dump).
I borrowed a Tek Omega to try at this site. I did some filming & once I get a short video together for YouTUbe I'll share it here.......
HH,
Bill

Thanks Bill, looking forward to it!

Just the THOUGHT of camping out & hunting a hole like that would be amazing! I've said it in another of your posts but please send New England down to Ga. just for a week or two!! The word "Colonial" is like "Big bass" "Watermelon" & "Led Zeppelin" to me!!! (You bet us southern boys appreciate the founding of our country as much as you guy's who get to "Dig it!") Love your Vids Bill!! (& the accent too!)