Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank God for Metal Detecting Friends

roseon3rd

God is good and faithful and aside from supplying our every need, he also supplies our desires. Sometimes we just want to dig a nice "find" or to have the health and well being to get out and hunt and yes even just to have someone to MD with. I thank God for my ole hunting buddy michalenc aka Shane. He's a fine God loving man and I appreciate his knowledge of md'ing that he freely shares. We did a hunt yesterday at a local park and found a handful of clad then moved to a relic site where we both found our first musket balls. It was good to have someone to share in the excitement of finding something over 200 years old! Thank ya LORD!

Here's my stuff from yesterday:

n/t

Hey ole buddy,

I am very fortunate to have found a God fearing metal detecting buddy. I really enjoyed our hunt also and I appreciate the fresh air and exercise the Good Lord provided us. One day in the future Lord willing I'll find more coins than you. (just kidding) roseon3rd (AKA-Curt). Just let me know when you want to hit the fields again brother.

Shane

Nice finds roseon3rd and glad you and Michaelnc could get out and go :detecting: and be a buddy to each other! :) God Bless! Betty