Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you all..

Eric Foster

once again for your support and messages. The funeral was last Monday and all went well. There was over 150 at the Memorial Service.

I am now in Ireland for a break with our son Eddie and his family. Problem is that I fell on the first day and dislocated my left shoulder. More hospital visits to set it, but it is OK now except I mustn't use it for a few weeks.

Eric.

Eric,

I remember my first day in Ireland too.....I tripped and fell........but in my case, Guinness was to blame...:drinking::drinking::rofl::rofl::stretcher:

Hope every day is brighter and brighter for you,

....oh yes, rest up and hope the shoulder isn't too bad.

Regards,
Tony.

Eric, I hope it's not your shoulder you swing your detector with! My God man be careful, you have a lot of detecting to do! Hope you heal up well, and you get right back in the zone again detecting bud.
All the best,
PennyFinder:twodetecting:

No, it's not my swinging shoulder. Just as well, as I was planning a bit of detecting later in the year. Have some new ideas to try out :detecting:

Eric.

It wouldn't be so bad if Guinness was responsible, but I came off a playground roundabout. Just in case you are wondering, it was a playground for adults, bit like a military assault course. Never seen one in England, so I just had to have a go.

Eric.

That sort of reminds me of the time my brother asked his neighbour if he could pick their walnut tree as they just left it for the squirrels. My brother and I were very avid tree climbers as skinny kids, but we are 250lb blokes in our 50's now. Well,my brother being a kid at heart with all our childhood spirit of adventure still intact,he scampered up that walnut tree to pick the nuts and the branch he was standing on, broke under his weight. He landed on flat on his back and knocked himself out cold. He was O.K. though and he did gleen a nice little lesson from his ordeal. :rofl:
The moral of the story: Always keep in touch with your inner child as your creativity will attain great things in life and don't leave it for the squirrels.
Pennyfinder