Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you, David Keith..........

d-2

for telling me I needed the Detector Pro Pirate when I talked to you last year about a water machine. Today while working the swimming hole and mad because it is so hot in the woods and I cant detect for Civil War relics I found these. A .69 caliber round ball, an Enfield bullet, a .32 caliber pistol ball, a gold ring, a silver ring, 2 bucks in change and one penny is an 1889 Indian Head, the first I ever found. Also found some type of cloak pin and of course junk. But man what a day!!! Civil War stuff where there are no reports indicating such and the rings aint bad either. Once again, THANKS A MILLION...d2

You are more than welcome my friend. Glad to hear your doing so well with a detector that not many thought much of. It has become a great buy for those not wanting to spend big bucks on one of the expensive water detectors. No telling what you will find next but I hope before the summers over you find a CW buckle.
Cheers,
David

Bright enough to find all that. Congrats on a great hunt!!! I think you have found a new toy and a way to beat the HEAT. HH

David,

Get one ready for me....... as soon as I get my check back from Midwestern Refineries for the gold stuff I sent them...... I'm gonna get one of these little machines from you. I'm also gonna want one of the hand use scoops like d2 got from you when he ordered his Pirate.

David is a great guy to deal with....... that's why I'm a repeat buyer.......and I know d2 is as well.