Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THANK YOU LORD FOR THE RAIN

C.J.M.

Good mercy we have had 12.5" of rain in 2 1/2 weeks and mosquitos are carrying people off.Saw A 10 POUND MOSQUITO carrying an I.V. FOR A QUICK FIX🐸.Good thing I just got my mower back I will be bailing hay soon enough.

Attachments

• RAINNIG CATS 7 DOGS 1.png
    RAINNIG CATS 7 DOGS 1.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 103
I bet you miss Arizona, just think no mosquitos ,alligators,cotton mouths,rattle snakes and detecting was better there.

Attachments

• JakeFuller-160707-GMMosquitoes.jpg
    JakeFuller-160707-GMMosquitoes.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 107
  • mosquito_cartoon_3d_model_max_ac1ccc0c-5a50-4502-a3fb-9bead357900e.jpg
    mosquito_cartoon_3d_model_max_ac1ccc0c-5a50-4502-a3fb-9bead357900e.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 107
Finally raining here in upstate SC... it's been tough even getting a few inches deep.. afternoon showers all week... we'll take it! maybe I can get out in the mornings between showers...

Skeeters are the MI state bird! :surrender: It's unusual but we are in a drought up here. Way behind in the rain here. Lake levels are way down.

Skeeters are the MI state bird! :surrender: It's unusual but we are in a drought up here. Way behind in the rain here. Lake levels are way down.
LOL, Mike: I pray you receive rain soon--We prayed for rain for Bro Bill in Texas--God answered our prayers but not when most needed last summer but plenty now to be reserved in the earth below for hopefully this coming summer! Here in SE MO it has rained often (well lots) but now in the 90's so what will the next 3 to 4 months bring to cool us down?? Don't know but keep praying that God meets all needs including helpful & needy WEATHER CONDITIONS! Ma