Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THANK YOU RANDY

I just finished reading Randy's book that is posted at the Minelab site, and I for one really appreciate the time and effort that Randy put into this. I not only enjoyed reading it, but learned something as well. I found it informative and well thought out and the presentation is top notch. Again thanks Randy!

Yes, he sure has helped anyone who uses or has used an Xterra, not just with his ebook but also his input in the FAQ section as well as all the feedback he puts on the forum. He also has responded to all my PM's and offers a honest opinion no matter the question.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. More importantly, I'm glad to hear that folks are reading the eBook and are learning from it. HH Randy

Thanks for the ebook, excellent on all fronts-design, layout, and content. I just feel bad that you've not had the 'pleasure' of prospecting much...then again, there are endless golden fields in the midwest, so you've found your shangri-la.

The E book may have more far reaching effects than you might imagine Randy.When dealing with the detecting shop in Sydney (there is only one) the managed indicated that if I lived in Sydney, he could really use my help in getting newbies familiar with there detectors. Same thing happened at the local shop, which is 130kms away. In fact on one visit there, they grabbed to to show a fellow how to use a coin machine. They are dedicated gold hunters, with no experience on coin machines. You can imagine that if you think about how many detecting shops there are around the world where this scenario would play out. Having it on Minelab's website, your book will be of significant value to anybody who buys the X_Terra.
Mick Evans.
BTW. I've read about half the book myself and picked up on a couple of little tips that I hadn't considered before.:thumbup:

......managed to get it downloaded Randy.....it's a quality document mate.
Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work with us.

All the best,

Gaz.

Randy,
I finally got around to downloading your book from the Minelab site a couple of days ago just finished reading it.
You have put alot of thought and time into this book and I wish it was available when I first got my X-Terra.
Anyone that owns or is thinking about getting one of the X-Terra models should definately download this book and read it and also keep it for future reference.. that's what I am going to do with mine.
Thanks for all the hard work and information you have provided us not only with this book, but by answering the various questions on this forum!!
It's folks like you that make this hobby very enjoyable to others.
Felix