Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you Tinfoil

markg

Thank you Jerry, "aka Tinfoil" for all you help over the years. If you will write a book I'll buy one. I'm afraid I'll forget something!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again,
Mark

Jerry is a walking encyclopedia on detecting and how too's

Jerry "Thank You".........

Very respectfully,
Elton

Yeah, Jerry is a near legend in our time. He was pretty instrumental back when the F 75 first came out in my now many year's love affair with the F 75. I was glad to see one of his posts here a while back. I had thought maybe an alligator had gotten him. :rofl: Here's to you bud.:cheers: HH jim tn

To the things I was teaching you. 5 Years is a long time to listen and try all the things and all the little secrets only we old guys know. One of the biggest reasons I picked you to teach all my over 40 years of knowledge to, was you were a listener. You did not run your mouth like some I tried at first to teach. I went thru quite a few of those. You have always did two things that everyone should know how to do. That is pay attention to the teacher and just try the things that the teacher is trying to get you to try.

I never once ever regretted picking you to teach. I appreciate you more then you know. Especially when you do some of the video's for all the guys that they and me can refer to. I don't have a clue of how to do that kind of stuff. Heck I don't even like to type. You have learned well and I hope you pass along all the little secrets I have taught you to all the other guys as you and your video's are very good at that.

On a personal note I want all these guys to know how much you helped me get thru all I went thru with Pats Cancer as me as the only caretaker. It took her three years to get in remission cause she is one hell of a fighter and as tough a pretty little blond as she can be. Especially putting up with me for all these 24 years. UH, that ain't a easy job ya'll, in it's self to do. It really was draining on me to try and keep my spirits up thru all that. Just giving you a call and talking detectors and teaching you during the really rough times was such a tremendous help to me . It helped me keep my sanity and stay on a even keel. I know I never talked very much about it but, that is not the point. Just being there to talk detecting is the point. I would like to thank you from the top and bottom of my heart for that my Friend.

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce Markg the person that I have been teaching everything I know about Metal Detecting for over the last 5 years. Boy has he been patient with this old geezer. :rofl: Thanks Markg for all the great times and for being a great person to teach. I really appreciate it. Ok I just thought I would say something for a change.

For all you guys that remember me thank you all 't you know a F75 won't hunt on a salt water black sand beach. for your kind words especially all the old guys who we have all shared secrets and information with about this great hobby.

Thanks to JimTn and Elton. Jim how come you never told me you scored two Gold Rings first time out at the beach with my beach hunting program. Oh don't you know the F75's won't hunt on a Salt wet black sand beach. :rofl: I crack up every time I hear that one.

Ok I am out of here and reading all you guys Posts. Later, HH. May All Your Days Be Filled With Gold. :detecting: Jerry aka Tinfoil

Mark already knew a lot about detecting so that was why it was so easy to teach him the little secrets and little things that we all forget from time to time. Since I have gotten Old, CRS has really taken over :rofl: from time to time. I can't even count the times I told him," Oh heck, I forgot to tell you this one". I am 72 so I think it is OK. I just wanted to pass what I know on before I got to old to remember and they have to feed me with a spoon. :rofl:

Oh, and Mark you got to write that book. I hate Typing. As for me, I am going to do my :detecting: while I still got some time left and since they got my heart straightened out and Pat is in remission. Now it is my turn again. HH Ya'll, Jerry aka Tinfoil

My apologies, Jerry, I thought I had p m'ed you. I wasn't broadcasting finds as much back then and kind of going in that directions again today. Good luck out there. HH jim tn