Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THANK YOU!

Dyna_Willie

I must say, I am very impressed with the all around knowledge through out these forums. I know I have a much better shot of findings by just reading all of your posts. Thank you all for sharing your wealth of knowledge.
:twodetecting:

It's a pleasure to be able to help people get into this wonderful hobby! Keep us posted of your finds!!! regards Nugget.:detecting:

Hey Dyna Willie what perticular BH Model do you own???,They are all good,just curios as to find someone with a "TimeRanger". so to compare notes on the same,......HappyHunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have a Sharp Shooter II that I got for Christmas....:detecting:

Gitiup and git on outside an find some stuff !!!!!!! Yeehawwwwww!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR Ya"LL!!

:ranting:It has become the frozen tundra here in PA, about 18 degrees now, with that being the high tomorrow with snow tonight and tomorrow!

We need some warmer weather, I'll be forced to take an ice pick, and some dynamite to get through the top six inches.:bounty:

It is 7 degrees outside as I type this...WOW!!!...:surprised: BRRRRRRRR!!!!:rant: Not supposed to get above 35 until the weekend...I guess we are back under deep freeze...At least we keep the doctors in business with our flu and colds...My sinuses are going nutso with this weather...
Dyna...Sounds like your really enjoying the hobby...It only gets better...What other hobby besides true prospecting gets you gold and Silver, or pays you back for your efforts...No better feeling in the world mate!!! Keep on swingin' on!!! It is great exorcise too...I tend to bike to most of my hunting spots so far, but I hope I can get out a little further this spring...

Happy Hunting,

BH-LandStar

If you hunt with a Japanese made detector do you find only Japanese coins??? :unsure: