Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks 1st Texas

sqwaby

I've been waiting for a repair quote from 1st Texas and was going to call them since its been a week. Well UPS just dropped off my repaired F5, NO CHARGE. When I called to get my RA #, I informed them it was purchased used, and I realized there would be no warranty. Well they sent me a nice letter stating what was repaired and that there would be no charge for the service this one time. Many thanks to 1st Texas for great customer service.

thats nice to know. I hope I never have to send anything in though.:blink:

We all post the less than desirable experiences. Like I stated, "great to see the positive too".

I also had a good experience with Fisher Repair.

Sent the old f-75 in for the fast-grab switch. It came back in 2 weeks with a new faceplate, new battery guts, new jack, sealed coil access panel, new speaker....the machine looked brand new. They also said they updated the program. The way I found out about the updated program is when I re-set to default, the disc read 15 instead of the old 10, so I called Felix and he put the tech guy on the phone. He said that's how to tell if it's been changed, ok cool, I think. I've only had it out a couple times since then and did notice some difference...can't quite put my finger on it yet, seems like less emi interference, not sure.