Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks Calabash

Mark kus

I would post this in the views but I’d like to thank you for all the videos and the time you put into the making and editing it takes time .
I’m sure most on hear feel the same so keep them coming when you can we appreciate them.
Mark

Let me add myself as well to the detectorists that find your videos informational, technical and truthful. Keep up the fantastic job as you are greatly appreciated.

I am with everyone else, thanks calabash for the very informative videos. They make it really easy to hit the ground running.

Add me to the list! I really enjoy the videos and seeing the different scenarios that the detector apparently does very well in. The only thing for me that might be missing I guess until I get my hands on one personally, is to see how it does in the gold fields… But the real elephant in the room about this machine, the deus one, and the ORX is how lightweight they are and the fact that they are wireless. That is such a game changer in itself that I think cannot be ignored.