Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks for pray below, Maybe.......

A

Anonymous

it was to make me think. I was praying to God and it hit me to change my life. I need your prayer to help me with this. I try to live with God but I'am falling well short. The reason I'am putting this on here is I feel that I have many Christian friends here. Please pray that I will change my life to life more for God ways. Thank you for your time .I will leave you with this
Father God, thank You forthe privilege of prayer-- and forgive me for taking it for granted, I want to spend time with you each day. I want to know You better, and I want You to hear my adoration, my confessions, my thanksgivings, and my supplications, Help me live according to this desire, despite all the demansa I feel... And teach me, Lord , to call on you in every sition throughout the day. Thank You that You are always only a thought away... And as I pray, teach me to be genuine with You, unconcerned about eloquence or impressive soeech and listening for what You would say to me, Amen
God Bless
Jeff

always answer our prayers when we want but He's always right on time ! Fight the Good Fight Jeff - we will pray along with you, Steve in so az

Jeff, we all fall short of the glory of God in some way...mine too is not taking time to really pray and read my Bible, daily! I pray short prayers and talk to God most all the time. He says to pray without ceasing! The only way we can do this is to have our minds and hearts upon Him and not ourselves or the problems we face! 'Tis not easy, as the flesh is weak, but staying closer to God makes us Spiritually stronger! I like your prayer!!
I'll pray for you and you pray for me! We need to lift each other up in prayer, as this world is a very troubled world with sin even in the church! May God help us everyone as we draw closer to Him He will draw nearer to us!
One thing about praying....short or long...always pray faithfully believing! For a long prayer without faith means nothing!
Ask God to enter in and help you in all you do and He will!
God Bless!
Betty

We use an acrostic in our Wed. night prayer group, A.C.T.S.
A - Adoration
C - Confession
T - Thanksgiving
S - Suplication
God hears all prayers, those spoken and those unspoken.
God Bless!
Dave

God will do His part, now you do yours. We all have been down the road you are on. Some of us still are. We will help you get through this! God bless!