Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks for the nickels and the...

allhuntedout

GOLD RING! Ahh, I love this one place. I always score TONS of nickels, hardly any pennies, and I've been hot on dimes for some odd reason all weekend.

Obviously someone else is hunting here and taking the quarters and the pennies, and a few dimes. That's ok, leaves me the gold, war nickels and buffalo nickels. I'd rather dig a nickel than a penny.

I have a few around here that produce nickels like that. Lots of tabs and beavertails there as well, so I'm assuming the competition is using a dial discriminator and just setting it up to get Zincs and Clad.

HH from Allen in MI

I'd love to hit a site like that. Most of mine around here are junky, junky, junky!

HH from Allen in MI

Where there are a lot of nickels someone is going over gold rings using high discrimination..One good gold ring can make up a days, weeks, months or even a years collection of clad..