Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks for the response and another question.

Dan in mich

Thanks for all of your input on the sensitivity setting in auto, which looks to be a big mystery to us all. Thanks for all your hard work and research on the subject Beechguy, I enjoyed seeing you laying on your sword a couple of times. I've been out a bunch more times since last sunday when I posted that question and have come up with another question for you guys...here goes...what can you guys tell me about the vdi number 40 ??? I have Andy's book and am going to look into it there, but wanted some input from you users and if you've found anything with it. Should i ignore it, because i would dig on it if it was a good repeatable signal which i did one time.(got a marker). I recall something about a custom program and discing out the #40. Thanks again for reading and responding. I'll be answering your questions soon enough i hope in time. Dan. p.s. still using the 8" ML coil.