Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks For This Forum!!!

dirtfisher

:clapping: Just wanted to drop a note to say thanks for this new Bounty Hunter Forum. I have always used and liked the Bounty Hunter models but what I really like the best about BH is the prices and customer service. I dont understand the controversy over the quality of the units because I have never owned a faulty one as of yet. I do wish, however, that they would re-design the control boxes to get away from that "muffler on a stick" look. Also I have never used the "auto notch" and "notch" features that are on some of the units. My Discovery 3300 has programmable notch which is the best way to go.
So come on all you Bounty Hunter users and join in on the conversation! Happy Hunting from DF.

Why did it take so long to get this forum??? I have been using my SharpShooter 2 for many years and LOVE it. HH GregM

I've been detecting for twenty plus years using the best detectors from all the big names. Bought a 3300 when they were cheap at Radio Shack. Started using it and was finding more and deeper stuff than i had ever found. Did not make sense to me.I Refused to accept the fact this cheap detector was out performing my much hyped "Animal". So I thought,I'll try a Land Star they don't cost much. Same thing it finds more and goes deeper then my other hyped detectors. And it's really fun to use.So I ordered a Time Ranger it should be here next week. Nuff Said:bounty:

I agree, I got my 3300 last spring and it does get good depth in my ground, especially on high conductors. I think part of the BH's good depth is that they operate at a lower frq than some, around here, the high frq machines that I have tried haven't got the depth reported elsewhere. I like my 3300 enough that I plan on keeping it, something I can't say of some other detectors, it's part of "my cup to tea".

What they said!!

Had my BH 202 for two years and it has provided me with a lot of finds and fun. What more could you ask?

TG77

i've been using the discovery 2000, and the quick draw 2, and my new discovery 3300 many times. found many coins and rings,two kennedy halfs so far.

Hi all, I use the least expensive unit of the lot, the Tracker IV. The detector has the same capabilities as the more expensive models in the bounty hunter range without the bells and whistles. I have found between $20,000 to $30,000 worth of coins and jewelery in the last 2 yrs. The first decent ring was found only a month after buying my first unit, a exquisite Diamond ring worth $5,500 and about 3 months later an Omega Constallation ladies watch worth $1,717 plus heaps of other gold and Diamond jewelery. My wife wears a nice find on her finger a princess cut Diamond solitaire ring worth $2,500. It is amazing how many gold jewelery items I find in Sandpit playgrounds and the beach. I love the tracker IV in fact I have 2 of them, plus an InfiniumLS, plus a couple of very cheap units for my 6 and 4 yr old kids, and an SD2100. While the bounty hunters won't go as deep as the PI's or BBS, FBS, or MPS they are an easy machine to use and learn on, and I won't part with mine. Plus I have found gold nuggets with them (shallow) Thanks for reading, Regards Nugget.

i agree ,i think my BH 202 finds more coins than my tesoro cortes that costs $600 and the i.d is really accurate,it usually is what it says..i agree with the control house not looking like a sawed off muffler,it would be nice to have a different housing although it is very functional.

::wave:May look like a sawed off muffler, but I will stick with mine,works better than anything I have tried before.Cheap price but great finds!!!
Wolfdog:bounty:

i agree i think Bounty Hunters are not given enough credit,especially with the 4'' coil you can get real close to the swing sets and other tot lot toys..works great!! finds the most coins and works at the beach where my tesoro cortes wont.

This place is great! I use to login to two other forums evernight for my dirt fishing fix, but this is my new home. It's nice to be some place where my Bounty Hunter detectors get the respect that they have earned. That said my Discovery 2200 paid for itself within 2 months [took most of that time to learn to be patient and not run with it]. My daughter will be trying out her first VLF this eve [she is 10] and Iam proud to say its a Bounty Hunter.

im glad too for this forum, ive learnt a good bit by reading posts exclusively devoted to bh metal detectors. id like to see more posts, and more pix too, and will soon increase mine. thanks bounty hunter for building a cost effective,all around good metal detector thats simple to operate, and for hosting us huntin fellas on your forum. hh,everybody

glad for this forum site! you can learn alot from what others have to say HH ,BILL