Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks Jerry! Got the adapter on........

KCK

And what a difference the Timberwolfs made! I likes it! :detecting: Sounds are louder and so much cleaner. Hunted the front yard again and found another 22 cents worth. Can't wait to check my favorite field again now, I set it up a little different than recommended for easy removal of course! I made an arm cuff extension out of oak that works swell also! Much more better Good Neighbor! I'll take some pics later to share with you guys! Have a great day!

KCK/Ohio

If you need anything at all let me know............

Jerry