Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks Ron!

AustinEd

I just received my Ron's 180 meter and love it! It is my second one. I managed to mess up the connecting wire on the first one because of the way I had it mounted. It worked so well I bought another. I run a XS2A Pro box but the detector itself I call Sovereignstein because the original has gradually been replaced by other parts and pieces as things wore out. I have used a Sov since they first came out and were available in the US. The only thing original at this point is the rod. I am on my second coil (Tornado) and my third coil cover for that coil. I will always run a Sov because they are just so darn good at everything. I am still learning new tricks for IDing in trash even after so many years of use. For places the meter is not necessary it is easily removable so I don't have to maneuver it through the brush.

Ed ,the Sovereign is a great detector.Wish they would make a newer version.I plan on using mine for a long while.Send me the connecting wire with the problem and I'll fix it.Thanks Ron.

I appreciate the offer, but I disposed of it. I should have kept it but hindsight is always right as the saying goes. Again, thanks for the offer.