Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks to all

Herb Jones

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who has helped me better understand the art and science of metal Detecting. Few things in life have given me as much simple pleasure. Only in the Army Did I ever associate with so many people willing to help others., such camaraderie... What you all have going here and on other forums is special, and it has made all the difference in my quality of life. Thank you all for allowing me to tap into such a wealth of knowledge. Without places like this and Monte's AHRPS, and others.... I would probably not have pursued the hobby like I have... you are a cool bunch of cats and I am all the better for it....
thank you all

You will get our bill in the mail. Just kidding. :blowup: And you're right: No one can "out-nice" Monte !