Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks XP for this excellent Gizzmo:thumbup:

leslie

Not wanting to break the bank with the purchase of the Deus I decided to go the cheaper way

and bought the Lite version, I also own the G Maxx Power soooo searching by tones only was

no problem, then my XP dealer comes up with this super Gizzmo for the Deus Lite users.

I intended to purchase the control box at a later date, but I don't think I will now. I can stick the

small controller in my pocket, in a bag round my neck, I could even place it in a small round

plastic box with a washer stuck on the bottom,then I could stick it on the magnet, but the best

thing is,I will be able to use whatever headphones I like Grrrrrrrrrrreat.

Is this something that the dealer thought up himself or is this something that we can purchase??
Looks like the way to go...
Plug in ear buds and drop it in the shirt pocket...
I like it...

Where did you get it and how much? Been waiting for a US supplier to say they can get them.

I first saw the headphone adaptor on the X P Website, it is a X P product, and I am sure your X P Deus Dealer

will be able to supply you with them in the very near future, I live in the U K and they have just gone on sale

over here, price was a little over 13 U K Pounds, well worth it, mine should be here tomorrow, I will keep you

guys informed.

Cheers and Beers

Les.

Got it Today, works great with the buds, also plugged in a larger adapter

to try my bigger phones, all of the phones I tried worked perfectly.

This little Gizzmo has just saved me spending

Thanks for the info.:thumbup:

Goodmore is correct.

Its no use penny pinching with the Deus its the best all round kit that I have ever owned and I have had a few of the best during my lifetime.

Wait until the new official headset comes out any time soon you may have a pleasant surprise.

My days of having cords dangling from headsets were over 3 years back when the Deus "pure sound" cordless hit the market place.:thumbup: Jerry.

I am very pleased with the set up,it works great for me , I bought

what I could afford to buy, I don't call that penny pinching, was

going to purchase the controller at a later date but what the heck

I really don't need one, no dangling cords Jerry, the headphone

control is in my shirt pocket and a small pair of buds connected

to it. My post is aimed at people on a low budget who want to get

onto the Deus ladder, the Deus Lite with the headphone adapter

doe's it for me. Tones Rule.

[/quote]
goodmore said:
You won't be able to update with out the controler.

leslie said:
Yes I will, my good buddy has the full setup and if and when, he will do it for me.

XP may have a way of preventing that if they plan on charging for future updates. I would think however, that they have some arrangement in place for updating Deus Light customers......maybe through the factory or the dealer.