Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

That Spectra V3i

Tbone1

Been thinking of selling it . I have the Deus2 and 1 and they are what I use.
Before I put an ad up I thought I should take it out and give it a spin.
Damn that is fun machine to use!
Found a presidential dollar coin where I’d been hunting with the Deus. Not very deep and I just must have missed it.
Lots of clad too of course.
It’s a little on the heavy side but I just can’t part with it!

Found a presidential dollar coin where I’d been hunting with the Deus. Not very deep and I just must have missed it.
Well then don't part with it. I've gotten rid of detectors in the past, then a month or 2 later I was like what the hell did I sell that for. Each unit has its strong suits and works better in one locating then in another. Keep it. I'm sure that deus has places where it might not be the best detector to use.

Mark ( ohio )

Right now you can buy new detectors from XP. - But White's...?! Yes, if you're going to miss it you can buy a used one, but you know what you HAVE. What You're going to get...??
Anyway, Good Luck & Happy Hunting

Why has Garrett not done anything with it yet?
I believe they will!
No other machine provides the information on the display as the V3i?
I will never sell mine! It does not cost anything to leave it where it is! lol
At some time, I may find one like new with all the extras and I will buy it!
What will that V3i be worth in (10) ten years? The only way it will lose value is if Garrett should make an updated model?
The educational value it provides is priceless? I have always said it will teach one metal detecting as much as any
?
The learning curve is awesome! It has taught me and many others patience! Some claim they want to send it into
a tree at a high rate of speed. I have only observed a very few that 'stuck' with the V3i and those who did are also the
ones I have learned to admire with their operator skills

I believe they will!
What will that V3i be worth in (10) ten years? The only way it will lose value is if Garrett should make an updated model?
The educational value it provides is priceless? I have always said it will teach one metal detecting as much as any
?
The learning curve is awesome! It has taught me and many others patience! Some claim they want to send it into
a tree at a high rate of speed. I have only observed a very few that 'stuck' with the V3i and those who did are also the
AHH, spoken like a true sensei , or maybe obi-1 Canobie... whom ever said what, I agree with your observation. Patience and time are what it takes to truly know your machine.
Mark ( ohio )

AHH, spoken like a true sensei , or maybe obi-1 Canobie... whom ever said what, I agree with your observation. Patience and time are what it takes to truly know your machine.
Mark ( ohio )
sensei
ˈsen-ˌsā
NOUN
plural sensei or senseis
a teacher or instructor usually of Japanese martial arts (such as karate or judo)
You sent me to the dictionary. I appreciate that!

Thanks!

I am surprised Garrett hasn't did something with it yet.
Hello. The truth is, right when White's was active in the market they ran out of parts. So they let the VX3 die to have more V3I in production and make the most money from the stored parts. And Garrett has done a lot to their detectors. Using White's scratches or not.
I believe they will!
?
So I will never sell any of my White's too, as long as they still find stuff for me.👍🤞😎

I believe they will!
?
Well said. This machine is a metal detecting bootcamp.