Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The 11 inch coil goes to work!

pulltabMiner

I've done 3 hunts with the new coil. The first hunt produced only wheats but the second and third were more productive. I am discovering that I may need to learn this coil. The signals are louder for one.

Hunt #2
hunt1.jpg

The Barber dime is a 1908. The Merc is a 1937

Hunt #3
hunt2.jpg

This Barber dime is a 1902 and the ring is bling

Again, I hunt the oldest parks in the city and those have been hammered hard for over 50 years now. I think the 11 inch coil is a definite winner!

Nice! And it is louder, isn't it? Maybe that's what I was reacting to in my initial post! Glad to see you having such success with it. I'm looking forward to putting it to the test in my parks this weekend. Congrats on the great finds in those "hunted out parks"! ;)
Rich

I will probably get one by spring. Another inch of depth and stronger hits on the 6"+ targets would be nice. Plus it is sort of like owning a backup detector.