Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The 9" X35 coil

Low-Boy/LCPM

What freq are you using to relic hunt? And what program do you use to create a new program? I used the deep program but it eats my battery too quickly for all-day hunt.

I don’t have the X35 coil but I have the round HF and I use 28Khz like calabash and his program I built his off the Deus fast
Which I have to upload again because I just updated my Deus to 5.2 and lost my custom settings!!!
I love the HF coil battery life is incredible!

Low-Boy/LCPM said:
What freq are you using to relic hunt? And what program do you use to create a new program? I used the deep program but it eats my battery too quickly for all-day hunt.

I'm not sure of the best program to start with but I did mine from the deep program. I use a higher freq. in the 28Khz range, depending on what coil you are using. Sometimes I go with low disc like 2.5 but mostly I use 6.5 because using lower disc makes any small iron target sound good. I have also found out that in the heavy iron i lower my sens so that shallow targets being louder aren't masking deeper targets. I also raise my the reactivity from 2 to 2.5 or even 3. See if any of this helps Low-Boy

I found the deep program does eat the battery faster but it also is a two filter program and that makes it really deep. I do use 2.5 reactivity for most iron unless it is machine iron then maybe 3 or 4.