Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The AT falsing issue has been fixed. :garrett::detecting:

Big Boys Hobbies

Talked to Garrett and the rep told me all the new machines being sent out now have been fixed of all the issues. We should be good to go from now on out. :garrett::clapping: I also hear the turnaround rate is 3-4 days. :thumbup:

I hope they get it right. I just sent mine back yesterday and it cost over $15 for shipping. You think they would have pick up the shipping! BUT I still love my AT PRO. It's killing me to think I'll be hunting this weekend without it!!:cry:

mine hit texas friday........to repair on monday.............out the door today bound back to the lane......:)..............lady called me around 3pm today to inform me............i like it

cost me like 12 bucks...........but they did offer to send call tag for it...........i declined.

Well, that is sweet news for everyone . Dealers and end consumers will be happy:super: Time will tell . Hope it works out for all wanting a ATpro, or thinking about it

Bart-----You said that a Garrett rep. told you that the (latest out) AT PRO's "have been fixed of all the issues"----WHAT WERE all the issues??-----I (we) are just trying to get all this "sorted out".----We were told it was a coil problem and then we were told it was a connector problem.----Were there other "issues" (as you stated)?------Also, is it safe to buy a used AT PRO?---Will they (Garrett) repair this falsing issue for a second owner? (when it's still under the 2 yr. warranty.)

I would call Garrett directly to get best answers to your questions so there is no confusion. They are doing a good job at fixing the problem.

For those of you that paid for the shipping out of your pocket - Garrett is giving you a free gift to cover your time and money. Make a reasonable request for the gift you would like.

Mine went back to Garrett Feb. 15, should be hearing from them soon, i hope. Also my two new coils are on the way UPS 4.5" & 6X9".