Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The AT Gold is super sensitive!

If you have an AT Gold ordered, I thing that you will be very pleased with it's sensitivity.

I have been tinkering with my new AT Gold a little despite having a terrible back ache. I got a really strong signal which showed about an 8" depth. I started to dig and dig and dig some more, but the AT Gold insisted that the target was still there. After digging more, the signal finally stopped so I started going through what I had dug. Even the pro pointer was not always seeing what the AT Gold did even when practically touching it. Finally, after squeezing all the dirt through my fingers I found a tiny tiny brass nut. I don't believe that my AT Pro would have seen this target but I have to say that I am impressed with the AT Gold so far.

Ray

It would be great to hear from you chaps in the states who have tried the A T Gold in some gold field conditions. I have read a couple of posts by Todd Pickens that have been very interesting but would like to hear from a few others.
There are several posts re how the detector performs as a coin machine but that is what the A T Pro is for.
At the moment the A T Gold is not being released here in Australia because it is struggling in our gold field iron mineralisation.
I sure hope it can be made to operate here because from what you blokes have been saying, it is a very sensitive machine that will do well on small nuggets and over here we have plenty of the sub gm bits lying in amongst the ironstone pebbles on, in and around the mullock heaps. Now that gold is worth a bit of money these small bits that were previously not worth the hassles of recovering are now worth good dollars.

???????

>At the moment the A T Gold is not being released here in Australia .........because it is struggling in our gold field iron mineralisation.< ????

I gather you mean some AT GOLD machines were sent to some select people in Australia to review by dealers and they are not working out in your gold fields?

Personally I am waiting until after I file my tax return before buying the AT Gold. By then if there are any issues in the gold fields here
they should show up.

Salida