Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The ATPro has become my favorite grab and go detector.

Jason in TN

I really enjoy hunting with the AT pro. I have had it since they first came out was one of the first to get one, first shipment from Garrett. It is a keeper what I like most about it is the audio in pro mode. Makes it easy to tell what is there with out wasting a lot of time looking at the screen. Since I have got it have sold my Excal II, V3i, and yesterday my F75 LTD also have another V3 that I am going to sell. To me this detector will replace all three of these for the type hunting I will do most of. Garrett has made a winner with this detector. For the price it is awesome. Try one think you will like it. Takes a little bit to get use to the audio but one you do it gives more audio info than most any detector on the market in pro mode.

Jason

I would agree. I've owned my good old DFX for 8 years and it has seen the come and go of many high-end detectors from the V3i to the E-Trac. The old DFX just always seemed to do any job flawlessly where all my others, although had strong points, had issues in some areas. The AT Pro just may put my DFX in the closet for good.

I think the PRO will put a lot of detectors in the closet. HA. Like I've stated, it's four detectors in one.

Bill

It's a little Mike tyson in my opinion. So much to compete with all the other Brands , but the ATPRO has come out swinging, and will make alot of people happy. Not all, but heck , competition is tough and for the price you just cant argue.:thumbup:

You know, you are right. I got rid af of ML also. I finally sent mine in today to have it checked. I cant remember having any problems wile hunting. I might get it back and there could be something wrong! LOL

It's so light and fast , and easy to use .....I can swing it faster than any of my other detectors and I can swing it all day long .......My description for this detector is that it is a FUN detector !!......Nothing elaborate and just enough features to keep any detectorist happy !!.....Jim