Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The better detector, Garrett GTI 1500 or GTP 1350?

gmccool

I have been thinking of getting a Garrett detector. I have read a lot about the GTI 1500 and the GTP 1350. Besides the price and a few ounces I can

gmccool
I have a GTI 2500 and a GTP 1350.They both size the target,The sizing on the 2500 is like the 1500.With the 1350 you size the target after you pinpoint it by making sweeps back and forth across the target,approximently 14" sweeps,7 " on each side.The 2500 and 1500 give you the sizing with pinpointing.One less step.After you size with the 1350 you push the pinpoint button again to go back to hunting.The sizing of my 1350 is real accurate just like the 2500.I hope this helps.Bill

Aside from imaging on the 1500 and profiling on the 1350 they are identical detectors so there is no better of the two. THere are no new detectors on the immediate horizon.

Bill