Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The bigger and badder

boxofchocolates

Going for treatment plan and meet doc. on Wed.......for the man plan, but we also have a God plan in store for this bad ,agressive tumor........the bigger and badder it is the more we gonna Glorify God.....When we give it some radiation it will have an attitude adjustment.......God is good........He will give us understanding.....I have Peace Already, all is good with me my family is a little emotional......but God Has me covered........He is taking care of all my needs and Answering my Prayers before I have a chance to even ask Him for anything He has already taken care of it .........I love Him.........He is wonderfull.......brothers and sisters love each other ...heip the down and out bros. and sisters we are all Gods children,He loves us the same we are in his image and made of good stuff......His markings are all over us all thats why satan is affraid of Us we are made by God and empowered by God our heavenly Father be fearless satan will come against us but can't stand, all that pure Love of God, God The Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit WINS this battle.......Love your neighbor as yourslf.........But remember this first Love God With your all because He loves you and I even more and will take good care of us always.....lookem in the eyes and say God loves you and I love you look in my eyes so you will know I'm telling you the truth.......I wish I COULD LOOK IN YOUR EYES RIGHT NOW AND SAY THIS I LOVE YOU......YOUR Brother Daniel Davis
PS I would also like to note here my family members are very faithful and confident fearless and ready for this fight we will fight satan.......We are strong and fearless so are you thanks for the Prayers,I feel them........Amen

Keep looking up Daniel. You are in my prayers brother!

I know what you mean. I'm still recovering from my Spinal surgery and it was during the Darkest hours that God shown brightest. It is by no stregth of my own that I can walk right now literally. It HAS TO BE from God. It is my Faith that has gotten me through this to this point and I know your Faith will see you through this as well. I hear your Fear and that is ok because it is God focused. Like when Paul saw Jesus on the shores walking toward them on the water. Jesus said come and he got out and started walking on the water to. Why ??? Because he kept his eyes on Jesus. The "second" he looked away he began to sink then rose again because he looked back at Jesus. Jesus aid "Do Not Doubt." I love that story. So stay God focused and youu'll always be able rise above it ok. I'd nornally say May God Bless You but He already has. Think about it. PEACE:RONB :thumbup:

My doctor says it's the first time he's ever heard of Satan being stumped.!!!!!!!! :heh:

Thanks for your encouraging post, Brother Daniel, I can feel God's presence in you as I read it! We have to lean on Jesus because there is no other God nor man whom we can trust and lean on, for He is our All in all! Jesus is with you and your family and He is the One moving the drs to do what needs to be done and He is right there healing you in the drs. care! They who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength and you are being very patient in waiting for Him and the drs to take care of your illnesses and to do a good work in you for His purpose! He is using you right now for encouraging others who need a Savior or healing of diseases and illnesses, too, so keep the posts going and my prayers are with you that God in His mercy will heal you, on earth, and be with you in this trial of going through what the drs are doing for you and also Ron B. for each of your faith in Jesus will see you through to the brighter side in mortal life and to the brightest side of eternal life in God's glory! Praying for quick healing and recovery for both! Amen!
:angel: Ma Betty

Thanks for the prayers..........Daniel