Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The biggest secrets of the Sovereign.

Ron from Michigan

Staff member
It's one of the most precision detectors ever made once learned. It won't find a ton of bottle caps. used with a 180 meter it will ID targets the full length of ID tones better than most of the current wonder detectors. I'd like to see people make a coin garden full of thrash and show the reactions on these targets as well. Yes the Sovereign could be a little faster, not a relic detector, but in a real life park hunt its like driving a Cadillac, compared with most wonder detectors. Just my observation, but most of you know this. Happy Hunting Ron

Works extremely well at the salt water beaches also. But not being water proof one does have to be careful Bagging the control module is also advised so salt laden air can not get into the machine.

The GT just loves large cents..I’ve found many large cents with mine,sometimes 3or 4 or 5 on the same hunt in moderate to heavy iron laden areas... it’s all about the tones and texture of the tones with the gt.. and with a variety of coils this machine doesn’t miss as much as many think..I’ve hunted the same field for many years ,most often with the gt and later with other units and gotta tell ya the gt gets 90% ... it’s that last 10% of the finds that takes 90% of the time and tweaking to get....ironically this gt which is said suffer so terribly from iron masking has found me the smallest silver coins I’ve ever found with any machine : 1854 3cent piece, 3 Spanish half reales and 2 bust dimes all in the iron infested field... and if that ain’t enough the machine only takes me like 5seconds to set up prior to using... it’s also a good machine for nighttime hunting if you are in a dig to your hearts content environment like beach or Farm field as there is no visual indicators...

BHP, I agree, the Sovereign GT is deep, not a lot of effort to setup. Most important not a lot of good finds left behind in an area after hunted by a Sovereign. The weight isn't so bad with a straight rod assembly. My Sovereign has found some very nice jewelry to pay for itself many times over.

George, the only problem I have with the Sovereign wading is being dunked by a large unexpected wave, which sometimes is too close. One of the best beach detectors around. Thanks Ron