Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"The Book" arrived today

As anticipated the much hearlded Deus book arrived today. Of course I haven't had time to go thru the whole thing, but my first cruise through it showed a huge expansion on the information in the manual as well as insights that Andy has developed working with this machine. If you haven't bought one, ya better before that first print run is gone....I think it will be a "game changer" for those of us that have just started to peel the Deus "onion".

Many Thanks Andy, the work you have put into this shows and I can't wait to be able to fully explore your understanding of this machine.

I too got mine today and only been able to open the package to admire the cover and fan through the contents. I can't wait to read through it and try to absorb some of Andy's great info so I can put it to good use.
His Etrac book did wonders for me with that machine so I'm sure this will also with my Deus.

Thanks Andy!!

I got mine,and loaded the "High Performance" program into the Deus. Went to a park that has never produced any silver for me,( it been hunted to death) and on the third dig,I got a 1918 Mercury Dime!:thumbup: I've been over this same area many times,but this time the Deus hit it,with a faint tone,and no TID. It was 10 inches deep in dry soil!:surprised: We haven't had any rain in three weeks,and the ground is bone dry. I can't wait for a good rain!
00414_zps6fa319c1.jpg
0053_zpsbcf5bcbd.jpg

Awesome! Congrats. Nice vote of confidence for the details in the book (in which I am currently deeply engrossed!).
Rich

I got to spend a couple hours last night and feel that once again Andy has come through with a great tutorial on not just how it works, but how to use it....thats the kind of knowledge I was looking for. I really like the information he included from experienced users. Setup as well as application. I really think this will be an eye opener with this machine. Just reading it I was thinking......well maybe this can replace my Etrac after all.....This book should come with every new Deus sold.......

Yup! He not only explains what they do,but when,and where to use them to your advantage! Just a great book!:clapping:

nevermind. posted that it was lost, but carrier found it in his truck when going back to post office.

/guy